Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crafting for Evie

One thing I was so excited about when we found out we were pregnant was to be able to make our baby lots of things, but obviously ever since we found out it was a GIRL, I just can't seem to ever stop sewing, crafting, etc! I think my husband thinks I can make ANYTHING for her so whenever we discover one more thing she needs I always get a "You could make that for her!" from him, and I always add "yes, but we can BUY things too for her". Apparently he thinks I am "Supermom" already!

Here are some things I have made for our precious little girl.....

Clothing dividers for all her clothes.


I recovered a lamp and painted the stand--this was an all blue toile lamp before.


I made a name tag for her diaper bag with the very few scraps of nursery fabric I had left after I made her bedding.


I made a bow holder out of a picture frame and fabric with mod podge.


I made a button pillow in the shape of an E, I must say I am an expert at sewing buttons on now!


I even made cute little clutches for the hostesses of one of my baby showers.


I covered a diaper wipe case with fabric.




I even made some "ruffle butt" onesies for her. Anything looks better with a little ruffle!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have to teach me all sorts of things while evie is sleeping!!!!

    ReplyDelete