Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last Sunday we headed out to the Arboretum's "Autumn Fest" with Matt's parents, brother and brother's wife. We had a fun day filled with LOTS of picture taking of mostly this cute little girl named Evie. It was a lot of fun although I think Evie was a little overwhelmed with all these huge "orange" things around her.

Evie with Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds

Evie amongst the pumpkins--look at those ankle rolls!

My Little Pumpkin

Daddy's little girl

Family pic in the pumpkin house


Evie looking confused as to what all this is about or trying to pull off this "bow" on her head

Priceless.

Evie still not so sure

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, friend. I have a huge lump in my throat...how dare Miss Evie grow up so quickly...without me there to see her and hold her and love on her. Jocelyn...she is SO precious. I know you know that...but she's such a little cutie pie. LOVE the ankle rolls...and her bright-eyed looks...and her riding on Daddy's shoulders...and her pumpkin shirt...MISS YA'LL!!!

    ReplyDelete