Sunday, March 13, 2011

My little Houdini

So I have been waiting for the day I would walk into Evie's room and see her standing in her crib. I knew it was coming but we had a trick and I didn't know if she would figure it out...but she did. See she sleeps in a sleep sack that keeps her all warm an cozy but what Evie didn't realize is it had a second purpose---it prevents her from standing. Well I guess I didn't give my little girl enough credit and she outsmarted us! So a couple weeks ago I found her standing up in her crib with the sleep sack, with only one arm unsnapped and still zipped, laying beside her. Apparently I didn't know my little girl could do magic tricks! She had somehow wiggled herself out! 

Caught red handed!

Then the other day I looked on her monitor only to see white--which usually I can see her. I knew something was wrong. Well Matt and I walked in and found her with her camera on the floor beside her crib and her standing up.

        
The evidence


So I thought oh I will just move it higher where she can't reach.....nope, still got to it as the next day I found her playing with sitting in the crib playing with her camera. Definitely made me laugh! She is one smart girl!


 
I wonder what she will be up to next....




No comments:

Post a Comment