Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mother's Day

Unfortunately I had to work on my very first Mother's Day, but we celebrated as a family the following Wednesday (our normal family day together). Matt definitely made me feel like a queen and Evie even made me a little picture--what a little artist! I will say that even though we are overjoyed that God blessed us with a beautiful little girl after 2 years of infertility, I still had a small pit in my stomach. The past couple of years Mother's Day weighed heavy on my heart as I wasn't sure if I would ever carry that sacred name. I know the Lord taught us so much through our journey and I wouldn't take one day back. But I know that He sometimes uses odd ways to remind us of where we have been and who HE is--a SOVEREIGN, NEVER changing, and FAITHFUL God.




I just can' get enough of that little girl of mine! Definitely the BEST job in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment