Monday, June 6, 2011

In 'N Out Adventure

We recently braved the crowds and tried out the new In 'N Out Burger they just built by our house. There is oddly some sort of crazy following of this burger joint and I am not quite sure why. Years back we went to it in California (the ORIGINAL location) and had an interesting experience with an inebriated group of teenagers who actually bought our meals--odd I say. I didn't get it then and I still don't get it except for the fact that it is CHEAP. And a good burger and fries for CHEAP is always great in my book! Now the waiting in line for over 30 minutes and then a little more for our food, I am not sure about that part though...

 The new In 'N Out mascot



 Yummm, french fries!

 We also had to eat on the ground as there were not seats....Evie definitely didn't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment