Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving started off with Evie helping me make homemade cinnamon rolls--well mostly just licking up the buttery, cinnamony, sugary yumminess that leaked out!

 We then headed over to Gramma and Grandpas house for fun Thanksgiving festivities.
 Evie watching the Macie's Thanksgiving parade
 Evie and Lizzy found a common interest---balls!

 Calling her friends and family to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving!
 Making a little feast for herself

And just being a silly little turkey!
Evie decided she would work off her big meal by climbing UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN the stairs

Oh yes and why not a little jumping too?!
 While the boys watching the cowboys...
 The ladies crafted away!
 Dad and Evie chowing down on my pumpkin cheesecake

I am very thankful for my amazing husband and beautiful little girl! I couldn't be more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment