Thursday, September 30, 2010

Evie's Dedication

Sunday we dedicated Evie at our church. It was a very special day celebrated with both friends and family. My mom even was able to fly in from Indonesia to be with us. I think we have discovered that Evie is a little sqeemish when it comes to "being in the limelight" as just seconds before we walked into the sanctuary she decided to have quite a diaper explosion--down her legs onto the carpet! I held her at arms length as Matt ran to get paper towels and do a quick temporary clean up before we filed into the sanctuary. She obviously felt much better and I don't think anyone knew she was sitting on a wad of paper towels in her daddy's arms!

Evie all dressed up for the dedication

Evie with Grandma Hird

Family picture (Evie was pretty distracted and was quickly done with picture taking but I think her parents look good in this one :)

Evie with the Grandma's--and nap time was around the corner!

Ahhhh Sleep....

Lunch at Maguire's (notice Evie is now in dress #2)


Evie with Grandma Reynolds


Some posed pics we took outside later that afternoon--I must say Evie had her share of pics that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment