Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Little Cupcake

I searched high and low for the perfect halloween costume for Evie and just couldn't find one cute enough anywhere so I decided to make her one. I had seen the Pottery Barn cupcake costume online and thought it was super cute but they didn't have it in her size. Then I found a blog that showed how to make it and was SOLD. It was actually super easy and I really just hot glued everything but sewed a little elastic in the skirt. I think Evie loved her little costume and just giggled and laughed when I put it on her! I think this little girl is going to love playing dress up some day...


My little cupcake complete with a "cherry on top"



Evie was a little fussy at Prestonwood's Fall Festival on Halloween--note the pacifier in the mouth--but we had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jocelyn. LOVE the cupcake...costume and sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete