Monday, November 1, 2010

Rice Cereal

So the past couple weeks have been quite long and hard to say the least as Evie has decided to wake up every couple hours at night and cry at the top of her lungs! My super happy girl has been going crazy and driving us a little crazy! Well luckily her 4 month check-up was this past week and I talked to the pediatrician about our new night owl and was open to any suggestions. Surprisingly I had already tried everything that she suggested except rice cereal and at this point I would try anything to get some rest. Evie seemed pretty eager to try this "new" thing but I don't think she actually swallowed any of it as it just dribbled out of her mouth the whole time. But she sure was cute trying!


Evie sitting like a big girl in her highchair, very eager to see what all this is about!

Evie checkin out the Rice Cereal box

Bib on, ready to go. The anticipation mounting as now there is something inside that bowl...

Evie not quite sure as to what all this "stuff" in her mouth is...

Open Wide!

And it's GOOD! Well I think she was smiling as she liked to BITE the spoon, not so interested in the rice cereal...

Well I guess we will call it a success, although I don't think any of it really ended up IN her mouth! Now let's just hope we all get a little more rest in this house....

No comments:

Post a Comment