Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentines Crafts

So it has been WAY too long since I have posted any crafts/sewing on here so I think it is time! I was feeling pretty crafty with Valentines Day and made a few things to decorate the house with. 


Our Valentines Mantel


                                            

                                

 This Valentines heart was made from red streamers--so easy! find the tutorial here from the IDEA ROOM


 I also made a Valentines wreath/door decoration from here from another cute blog. And yes, for some reason I had a BURLAP theme going....

1 comment:

  1. I loved all your Valentine decorations! So glad I got to see them in person, too! Remind me next January to click on the link to make that wreath. AND...I couldn't find the right "supplies" at HL to make your candy/mantle things that I loved?!

    ReplyDelete